To Love Someone (ebook edition) is here!

Hello everyone! To Love Someone (ebook edition) is here! Thank you all for thoes whom preordered the book early. I hope you let me know what poem(s) are your favorite. I am also planning on some live readings on IG and Tiktok in the future-shortly thereafter the paperback edition is released This January. ***Please Note** That having a kindle tablet is a must. It's not. You can download the free kindle app from the amazon website, than purchase the book. Thank you all for your love and support so far. I am forever grateful. Use the QR Code in the graphic to the ebook. I will also be updating the newsletter, with all this info. With all the planning and prep, That slipped in the cracks. You'll find the monthly newsletter, here onthe website. but once the final book is out next year, (2024.) This website will be getting a new look. Thank you again, for your support and love, XO Jessica

Comments