Hello time to update you all

Hello everyone, I know it's been a while since I've last given you all an update so, here it goes. On June 18, 2021 my father passed away after a long and brave battle with cancer. So as you can imagine, my family and i have been dealing with a tremendous amount of heartache-nothing prepares you for the loss as big as this one...Before dad died I promised him I would finish book 2 of my poetry series for him. And I am happy to announce that I finished most of the edits yesterday, with exception of two which I had questions on and let my editor know yesterday. I am going to do my best, and try and stick to the schedule I had set before his passing, and have the ebook ready for preorder by this November. (Pre-order will be announced and promoted closer to the date.) This also includes the planned cover reaveal for book two. This book is a bittersweet accomplishment for me, but I know dad would want me to continue with my writing career in his memory...He wanted my to be happy, and he. knows writing was and is something I love to do. He even helped me design the bookcover for book 2 with me, so this book will hold extra meaning to be once it's live for the world to see, and enjoy. Thank you all for your support, and patience during this difficult time. I will update you all as further progress on book 2, continues. Peace & Love- Jessica P.S. I will go back to updating the newsletter by September.

Comments