The latest on Book One


 Hi Everyone! I hope you had a lovely holiday season with your loved ones. I wanted to hop on and give you some exciting news about "Why Can't I Love You?" A Love Story In Poems (the series) I have decided to debut the e-book first. With that said The e-book version will go up for pre-order on February 19, 2021 !!!! But before that I will have a very special cover reveal that will go the design for both versions of the book. Same theme just a different look. Like I have said before, I am learning a lot about the in's and out's of the indie publishing world...The amount of work you put into her dream field, your career is really difficult and overwhelming...But I know it will be worth it when it all becomes reality earn book one FINALLY makes it's debut into the vast book world. And if that's not enough to take in, I have also started to organize the next set of poems of book two! You can following my behinds journey into the literary world of poetry, and the written word by following me on instagram @indie.authorjessica.b.niziolek Tiktok @j.nizi Facebook:J.Niziolek.


Thank you all for your support, and patience . Here's to chasing thoes words, and chasing our dreams!

Peace & Love,

Jessica B. Niziolek 

Comments