A Behind The Scenes Look Into The Life Of A Writer & Disability Advocate


 Today I wanted to give you all a look behind the scenes of what the typical day is like for me work wise. And of course, it never starts or ends without music. I am not going to lie, it's difficult juggling and growing two entirely different platforms/brands at the same exact time.

And yes, I have days where the ball drops or I need to give myself a day to not think about work or deadlines. But when I do, it makes me me want to do better in the fields I have chosen as my career. I am extremely appreciatve for what oppotunites I have had and continue ti have because I finally got my fear, and the inside of head and just went for it. I hope the coming year is another year of opportunity and growth for all of us dreamers and goal-getters. 

Thank you all. dor your continued support.

Peace & Love,

Jessica 

Comments