Promorions For Book One: Why Can't I Love You? A Love Story In Poems. Has Officially Kicked Off!


 To Start The Promotional Tour For Why Can't I Love You? A Love Story In Poems Book One I wanted to share an excerpt from one of my favorite poems that I have written, and knew right off the bat that the poem HAD TO BE A PART OF MY SERIES. The poem is called, The Hum And Cut Of Heartbreak. A little background  on this poem for all of you, this poem is based on an assimments in my online poetry class at the time, where we had to descibe our emotions using only our sences-touch, feel, smell, and hear. This poem is also one of my favorite fictional (as far as the picture I draw with it goes.) My emotions were also very present-flowing out as I wrote this particular piece. Which is also another reason why I love this one. There was no hesitance, or thought just free-flowing emotion. I am so excited for all of you to read the series in general. This series is definitely turning out to be a labor of love for me, and it is my hope that by the time book four is out,all of you would have embraced this series with love, and appreciation for the poetry world in general. Stay tuned, exciting things are on their way! 

Peace & Love,

Jessica 

Comments