Big News About Book One!

Made with Canva.com
Hello everone! I wanted to share some big news with all of you. (Drum roll please!) I am hoing with KDP Publishing Company to publish all my materials! This includes future low content notebooks/journals/templates. This also means another future goal of mine it it to have a shop now button linked to my social accounts for writing including the blog in the future. As I have said before, being an independent artist in any arena definately has its' challenges, but I think its even more true for thoes learning the ropes in the publishig industry regaurdless what route you decide to take. One thing have always known about myself when it comes to anything, is that the simpler the better. However, I made the assumption that simple meant a cheap (looking product). I was also basing what my experience might be based on others. Essentually, what I have learned so far is that its all about how a POD (Print On Demand)
Company Comunicates and presents their service to you. I am not going to lie, and say I am not disappointed by my original choice in company's System, or their customer service, but I think it shows you what may look right for you may just be a pitstop where you learn on your own what will work for you and what will not. Starting in November I will be promotong book one in various Facebook groups and what not. As well as Rescheduling all of my original appearnces for the Book's Promo tour. This will include a live release party via Facebook and IG (details in the works.) Thank you all for your support and patience during my indie journey. 
Peace & <3 
Jessica 

Comments