What is happening with book one? Where Is “Why Can’t I Love You”?



What is happening with book one?

Where Is “Why Can’t I Love You”?


Hi everyone, as most of you know September 10th was supposed to be the release date for the book. However, I have been having issues with formatting book one, so until i get that exactly right, I have to delay the release of book one . Of course, once book one is finally finished I will promote as schooled and reschedule all events/ interviews/ and giveaways. I have removed this month’s  Newsletter due to this delay, but will resume the newsletter next month with would I hope to be a more positive update regarding book one.  You can still subscribe to the website itself to win a chance to get a free printy-ready bookmark. You can choose two designs that I specifically created for this giveaway. One of the two  of top 3 lessons i have learned already during this process is be patient with the process overall...Thank you all for your patience with me during this journey in the life of an indie author .


Peace & Love,

Jessica B. Niziolek





 

Comments