Teaser Tuesday!

 It's Teaser Tuesday!




on another note, If you'd like to recieve a pdf file of my monthly email newsletter, pluse you the contact form found on my site, and I will send you a copy every month via pdf file, ro your most active email. (Please don't do so though, if you intend to spam.) Remember the first 200 people to request the newsletter or subscribe to the blog, or both will get the opportunity to win one of two designs for their own printable bookmark! One submission per person, NOT Allowed is going under several different emails for the same person. You will be excluded. If  you do not wish to request the newsletter, that is more than okay the newsletter will be live on the website itself starting September 1, 2020. Thank you everyone, for your patience as I contunue to "learn as I go." Be well. 
Author,
JBN

Comments