TEASER TUESDAY ! + Some News To Share!

 TEASER NUMBER 3 IS HERE!



Why Can't I Love You? A Love Story In Poems. Book One. Comes out on September  10, 2020! A promo tour is in the works. The first scheduled promotional stop will be on Kelly R. Smith's Talk show scheduled air date for 9.13.2020 Time TBD. All info will be updated on the apperance calendar found on the website. The Next scheduled promo date will be for next month, on Daryl Perry's podcast, Reselient AF. at 4.pm eastern time, on 10/14/2020.

WAIT, THERE IS MORE! 




This account is my Official Author account where I will share my writing journey with you all, as way as connect with all of you, and hopefully hear how much you love book one! You connect with me on social media by follwing the links at the bottom on the blog. I am also on Linkedin just search: Jessica Niziolek. I am on tiktok as well @jnzi. I am also going to start planning a 
Facebook event for sometime in Stay Tuned for more details! But if you like to be regularly updated, you can fill out the "request email newsletter" on the blog, and get my brand new monthly email! Where you will receive a digital bookmark as a thank you! (this also applies to anyone who subscribes to the blog itself.) Whichever reaches 100 subscibers first. Thank you all for your love ans support thus for. Peace & love,
Jessica 

Comments